Entrepreneurial and driven Chief Marketing and Digital Officer, with a progressive industry background and decisive leadership style. Offers strategic planning abilities, background in change management and forward-thinking mindset. Ready for challenges and focused on meeting future demands. Adaptable and versatile with over 24 years of experience in Health Insurance and Wellness, Hypermarket & Fashion Retail, E-Commerce & IT Education.
• A growth leader and can think “Big Picture” and drive business and multiple functions to achieve scale.
• Demonstrated abilities in being a part in planning and executing digital ecosystem and create omnichannel customer experience to achieve customer lifetime value.
• Experienced brand and marketing leader accelerating business growth driving. Focus is always on generating revenues through multiple channels to support marketing spends and deliver ROI.
• Passionate about leading purpose driven business and brands. Believe in customer centric approach to deliver business goals and ensure that each and every stake holder is aligned to customer needs derived through using advanced level research tools, digital and social insight tools and creating customer panels to build customer organization.
• Proven abilities in planning and executing customer engagement platforms using martech tools. Have experience in designing and driving loyalty programs in retail, led digital, performance and social marketing and integrated GTM strategies to derive business outcomes.
• Planned and delivered various concepts for instore design and communication to various visual merchandising elements which have been studied through international retail exposure and best practices.
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship building and inter-personal skills. Also possessing strong analytical aptitude towards problem solving with great organizing abilities.
• Democratic style of leadership; and strongly believe in grooming colleagues in the team to “create leaders” and build “thinking minds” and motivate them to excel.