An exclusive program for Startups looking to raise funds to grow and scale up their businesses
Selected startups participate in AIC NMIMS’ flagship Investor Conclave
We connect startups to interested Angel Investors from our 25/7 Network.
Moreover, we will connect Startups to our Investment Partners that include the country’s leading Angel Investors, Angel Networks, Family Offices, Corporate Ventures Capital Funds and Venture Capital Firms.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR STARTUP
Approximately two months of training is being provided to the selected Startups, which includes:
- Mentoring by AIC NMIMS Investment Team / AIC NMIMS Associated Mentors
- Mock Pitch Sessions
- Pitch Deck Preparation
- Knowledge Sessions on specific topics
- Assistance with documentation required to be in place before pitching to Investors, DD (Due Diligence)
- Creation of a short Video Pitch to Investors
- Connect the Startup Founders with the relevant and interested Investors as per the interest generated
- Facilitate in setting up one on one meetings with the Investors
- Support in Closing the round & in overall documentation
- Term Sheet,
- Investor Agreements,
- Shareholder Agreements,
- Other Compliances, etc.
WHO ALL CAN APPLY?
Startups looking to raise funds need to apply online through the link provided and go through a selection process:
Key Selection Criteria:
USP of the Startup
Proof of Concept
Revenue Generated by the Startup